Reviewing the Terminology
|Progress Surveys||Progress Campaigns|
Follow the process below when you want to document notes regarding your interaction(s) with students.
- Log in to MyVPCC; click Navigate Campus.
- Click the folder icon on the left-hand side. When you hover on the icon, the word, Cases appears.
- Click in the gray area beside the word, Student, to alphabetize the list.
- Find your student's name, and click on Manage Case, which is on the right-hand side.
- Click Add Comment located in the light gray box to document what has occurred.
- Click Add Comment located in the blue box.
- Click Submit.
Viewing Student Notes
Follow these steps to view notes in a student's file.
- Log in to MyVPCC; click on Navigate Campus.
- Click on the Magnifying Glass (located in the upper-right hand corner). This is called a Quick Search.
- Key in student's name or the student ID#. Hit enter. Highlight and click on student's name.
- Click on the Reports/Notes tab (located under student's name at top of screen.)
- Looking on the left-hand side of the screen, scroll down until you see Advisor Reports for Student's Name. On the right-hand side of the screen, under Details, click View Report.
Monette Dutch, Ed.D.
Hampton Campus; Griffin Hall - Room 201F