Testing services are offered on both campuses. The Hampton Testing Center is in Room 254 Wythe Hall, and the Historic Triangle Center is in Room 123.
The Testing Center offers the following proctored services:
• Accommodated testing
• Placement testing
• Make-up exams
Exams are proctored by appointment only through Navigate.
• Appointments must be made at least two days in advance. Please notify your instructor of your appointment date and time.
• Exams must be started at least two hours prior to the center closing.
• The Placement Test must be started at least three hours prior to the center closing.
• Belongings must be placed in an available locker. Bring only what is necessary for testing, as space is limited.
• Provide exams to the Testing Center using the Faculty Testing Request Form.
• Allow at least one week from the time the test is submitted to retrieve the completed test. This will allow the student time to schedule an appointment and complete the test.
The Testing Center may be reserved for a faculty member who wishes to utilize the space to proctor a test for their class. Requests for this service must be received at least two weeks in advance for consideration.
Hampton Campus Testing Center: 757-825-3540
Historic Triangle Testing Center: 757-258-6538
Students who do not have a quiet space at home to take a test may feel free to use the testing centers. Please schedule an appointment.
Students who receive testing accommodations through the College’s Office of Accessibility may use the Hampton and Historic Triangle Testing Centers if they require extended time for tests and/or a reduced-distraction environment. They should schedule their appointments through Navigate.
A student who requires a reader for the test/quiz/exam or who has the ability to ask questions during the test/quiz/exam should telephone 757-825-3510 to schedule an appointment. This service is available to students on both campuses.