Electronic Certification Request for VA Education Benefits (REQUIRED EACH SEMESTER)
How to use VA Education Benefits at Virginia Peninsula Community College
- Steps for Using VA Education Benefits at VPCC
- Read and submit the Military & Veteran Services Policies & Student Responsibilities form
- Certification Request for VA Education Benefits is required to be submitted to Military & Veteran Services each semester in which a student would like to receive benefits.
- First-time students must also submit confirmation of VA Benefit application or Certificate of Eligibility.
- Students Using Veteran Readiness & Employment (Chapter 31) must have the VR&E Counselor submit authorization to the College each semester.
- If using Chapter 30, 1606, or 35 are required to have a valid method of payment for tuition and fees prior to submitting the Certification Request.
- Rate of Pursuit & MHA Information for Post 9/11 (Chapter 33) Recipients
- GI Bill® Comparison Tool: was created by the Department of Veteran Affairs to assist GI Bill® recipients in making informed choices when deciding to attend an educational institution.
Questions: Contact Military & Veteran Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-825-3442.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.