Academic Advisor, Science, Engineering, and Technology division
Where did you attend college and what degrees did you earn?
- John Carroll University, Cleveland, OH, Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA, Master of Science in Education, Counseling
What was your favorite part about your college experience?
- By far, the best part of college were the friends I made. We share wonderful memories of our 4 years and I remain friends with them 40 years later.
What is the most memorable piece of advice you ever received regarding your college career?
- I don't know if anyone ever told me to do this, but, when I was in college, I got a job in the Admissions Office, just for extra spending money. It changed the course of my life and career. I so enjoyed working in higher education that I chose this as my career path and goal and never strayed. Take advantage of every opportunity presented to you. You don't know where it may lead!
What do you love to do in your spare time?
- I love spending time with friends and family.
- I enjoy my Thursday night Bunco group. Great friends and great fun!