This fund was established with proceeds raised from the William and Janice Grace Scholarship Benefit Gala held on April 23, 2010. Mr. Grace served on the VPCC Educational Foundation Board of Directors in the 90's and Mrs. Grace is an alumna of the College. Mr. Grace is a distinguished citizen of Hampton Roads who has contributed substantially to efforts that helped to shape and move the entire region forward. In addition to his outstanding record of public service, Mr. Grace has earned a solid reputation as a businessman, civic leader and an ardent support of the arts.
- Be enrolled full or part-time at VPCC in a program of study leading to an Associate Degree;
- Be enrolled in a program of study and/or coursework with an emphasis on business or a related field and the arts;
- Demonstrate character, creativity, vision and a commitment to public service;
- Be in good academic standing; and
- Demonstrate ability to benefit from financial assistance to further education.