Get a head start on your education. Save time and money, earning college credit while in high school.
- Earn high school credit and college credit simultaneously
- College credit earned is transferable to most Virginia colleges and universities
- Access to Virginia Peninsula campus resources including tutoring and library services
- Experience the rigor of college-level work
- Dual enrolled students must be rising high school juniors or seniors with a 3.0 GPA and/or other prerequisites
Start college coursework during the fall semester at your high school and continue in the spring semester on campus at Virginia Peninsula.
Take classes at your high school, earning high school and college credit simultaneously.
Take classes on campus at Virginia Peninsula, earning college credit in courses that are not offered in your high school or school division.