Students who are eligible for a refund at any time during the school year due to change in class schedule or financial aid may elect to have their refund processed as direct deposit. To update refund method follow these simple steps:
- Log into MyVPCC (located on vpcc.edu website under Current Student)
- Select the SIS (Student Information System) Icon
- Select the My Student Information tile to display your Student Message Center
- From the Student Center, select the Manage Refunds Link to open the refund portal which will open in a separate tab.
- Next, select the green Manage Refunds button. For first time users, a few simple set up screens will be displayed requesting information.
Students who do not choose Direct Deposit will receive refund checks at the mailing address on file. Students can update their address information through MyVPCC.