The Student Government Association (SGA) represents the interests of all students at Virginia Peninsula Community College which includes students from the Southeast Center, Hampton, and Historic Triangle campuses.
SGA officers and representatives serve on college committees, oversee student clubs and organizations, represent student concerns, and work with the Office of Student Life and Leadership to provide services and activities for students.
The Student Government Association (SGA) is an inclusive community, we invite and welcome all students!
2022-2023 SGA OFFICERS AND STUDENT SENATE
- President - Ken Sims
- Vice President, Hampton Campus - Natalia Rodriguez
- Vice President, Williamsburg Campus - Cameron Pellei
- Secretary/Treasurer - Kaitlynn Fisher
- Speaker of the Student Senate - Gavin Mitchell
- Historic Triangle (Williamsburg) Campus Senators ( 3 Positions)
- Trevor Herrin, Senator Pro Tempore
- Sharena Marsh (Second Term)
- Gavin Mitchell, Speaker of the Senate
- Hampton Campus Senators (12 Positions - 4 Vacancies)
- Edward Beaudoin (Second Term)
- Zhaakira Cuff
- Brieonna Franco
- Gabrielle Lawson
- Olivia Stith
- Kaitlyn Stone
- Tempest Woodard
WANTED: STUDENT GOVERNMENT ASSOCIATION SENATORS
Student Senators may earn a $100 Community Service Scholarship for 15 work hours. Applications are currently being accepted. Click here to complete the application.
Click here to review the SGA Constitution.
SGA Campus Offices
Room 223, Griffin Hall - Hampton campus
Room 106B, Historic Triangle campus (Williamsburg)
SGA Meetings - Held on the first and third Tuesdays at 4:15 pm
Join the Student Government Association (SGA) meeting with the Student Senate and Executive Officers to discuss upcoming events and issues that impact Virginia Peninsula students on our campuses and within our communities. The SGA is the "Voice of the Students" so please take advantage of the opportunity to let us hear your voice!
Join the SGA Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 881 0706 1888
2021-2022 SGA COMMITTEES
STANDING SGA COMMITTEES:
- Judicial Committee (2 Positions
- SGA - Judicial Council (3 Positions)
- SGA -Elections Committee (2 Positions)
Students can be appointed to serve on the following VPCC Committees:
Student Appeal Hearing Panel (3 reps)
College Enrollment Team (1 rep)
Facilities Committee (2 reps)
Communications and Marketing Committee (2 reps)
Technology Steering Committee (1 rep)
Cultural Affairs (2 reps)